Several people have asked me about when there will be FHIR sessions at the Vancouver Meeting.
These are the ones I know about:
- Tutorial: Introduction to FHIR – Sun Q2
- Tutorial: Building with FHIR – Sun Q4 (FHIR for committees i.e. building resources)
- MnM: FHIR methodology & issues – Tues Q1?
- MnM/Vocab: FHIR / Vocab – Wed Q1 ?
- ITS: XML / JSON – Wed Q1
- ITS: REST – Wed Q2
- RIMBAA: Implementation Experience – Thurs Q1
- Templates: Fri Q1
- Pharmacy: Fri Q2
In addition I’ll be presenting to the board about FHIR during Tues Q4, and I’ll be attending one of the two Mobile sessions with the aim of connecting the FHIR work with the mobile community that is forming.
Further, there may be a session with SOA – still working on that (or more correctly, trying to find a time to work on that)
If there’s anything else , make a comment. I’ll provide an updated list next week